How to order a limited-edition fine-art print?
All the images in the ‘Colour Prints’ and ‘Monochrome Prints’ under the Portfolio section are available as limited-edition prints in different sizes. I use only the finest quality papers and canvas, and state-of-the-art technology to print these images. I do not sell more than ten prints of an image including all sizes and formats. However, the option of having a unique and exclusive print is also a possibility.
Each image will be personally signed by me, and will be accompanied by a certificate of authenticity containing the image title, location, and edition number.
Sizes, papers and prices
- The corresponding price for each size is mentioned below.
- The cost does not include shipping charges.
- It may be possible to print a custom size.
- The print comes with a white border; its thickness can be decided while placing the order.
- The sizes refer to the long side, while the short side could vary depending on the composition of the image.
- Depending on the image you pick, I will choose the appropriate paper/canvas for you taking into account the colour richness or the proportion of black and white in monochromes.
CANVAS AND PAPER TYPES
GLOSSY FINE ART
Hahnemühle Photo Rag Baryta. 315 GSM, a white 100% cotton paper with premium high gloss baryta inkjet coating.
MATT FINE ART - SMOOTH
Hahnemühle Photo Rag. 308 GSM, a white, 100% cotton paper with a smooth surface texture with its premium matt inkjet coating Photo Rag® meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper.
MATT FINE ART - TEXTURED
Hahnemühle German Etching. 310 GSM, a white, 100% α-cellulose paper – guarantees archival standards. The mould-made etching paper features a distinct textured surface.
CANVAS FINE ART
Hahnemühle Daguerre Canvas. 400 GSM, a bright white, polycotton canvas with its premium matt inkjet coating. It is easy to stretch and can be varnished after printing.
20″ x 30″ (50 x 75cm)
24″ x 36″ (60 x 90cm)
26.5″ x 40″ (75 x 100cm)
32″ x 48″ (90 x 120cm)
Price is exclusive of shipping cost
Taxes excluded. 12% GST for Indian buyers
Steps to procure your limited-edition fine-art print
- Identify the image(s) you are interested in from ‘Colour Prints’ or ‘Monochrome Prints’ under the Portfolio section.
- Write to me at email@example.com with the title of the image (each image has a unique code and is mentioned in the title of the image), and the size that you would like. I will get back with a final quote depending on the size and the recommended paper/canvas.
- As mentioned earlier, only ten prints of each image are available. Once you send an email, I will be able to confirm the availability and the time it will take to process the order request, including shipping. I am usually travelling with intermittent access to the internet so kindly allow me some time to respond to your request.
- The images will be sent for printing once your order is confirmed, and payment is received through a wire transfer, the details of which can be provided upon request.
- Delivery time may vary depending on my field schedule but I will ensure that your favourite print reaches you at the earliest without a compromise in the quality.
Refund and returns policy
I hope that you will be perfectly satisfied with your order. However, if you are unhappy with the quality of the print or if your order is damaged in transit, then the full amount will be refunded and returns will be accepted within seven days of delivery.
Kindly notify me over email and return the order along with the original packaging and the certificate of authenticity. Please ensure that the product is returned in the same condition as it was delivered (i.e. no folds, creases, fingerprints or scratches, etc.) to receive a refund.
If the shipment is lost in transit, then I will either replace the print at no additional cost, or refund the amount.
Please note that the print details and terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.